Thursday, October 16, 2008

Joe's Garage Reference?

Just like that i'm back a few hours later. I feel like the Central Scrutinizer from Joe's Garage. This is exciting, isn't it? Writing for the sake of nothing in particular. It's 12:30, i'm in bed, the DVR is on pause, and i'm flipping back and forth between this and apple.com. The new macbook is out and hot damn does that thing look fancy. I have never owned a mac and currently I don't even own a computer. You must be thinking (if you actually were reading this) how is he writing to me then? Well my friend/s, I have a work laptop and I use it after hours. There now you have your answer, stop badgering me...

I watched the debate this evening and I must say I was pleased with the way Barack handled himself. You can't rattle the guy. He tells it like it is, and doesn't speak with a personal agenda. He won't make this world perfect, but I think he will give our country much needed direction. I've known he was the guy for the job since the beginning and i'm impressed with his campain as a whole. I hope he pulls it out. Cheers to you Obama.

Things are really exciting for me these days. I moved to California, where the sun is always shining. I tell my family and friends that they are missing out. "Come out here, its the best, seriously"... I think people listen and just hear the new excitement in my voice and write it off as a quarter life crisis or a phase in my journey to adulthood. But, I gotta say, this is where i'm at, and where i'm going. I love this new change and every day i'm refreshed and excited to enjoy new things. I have a new girlfriend and she is absolutely fantastic. Her name is Nancy for all of you that aren't in the know. I hope that if you are close to me then you'll get a chance to meet her because she is radical.

OK Enough mushy stuff.

The Sox are one game from losing the ALCS. **Moment of Silence**

The boys have been in this position before and overcame the odds. I'm going to be optimistic because I know they are. GO SOX!!!




More of these please...

No comments: